Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Join HSMAI Europe Awards 2019 in London Tuesday January 28th at The Savoy Hotel in London!
The HSMAI Europe Awards 2019
The HSMAI Europe Awards 2019 will recognise the people and companies that deserve to be awarded for their great work in Hospitality, travel and tourism in 2019.
"HSMAI Region Europe, in close cooperation with our Advisory Boards, will be launching several initiatives aimed at marketing our industry with a view to recruiting and retaining the best talents. We are proud of how the industry is evolving and of the stellar work many companies are doing to take their brands and their customers forward. We are therefore also launching a number of new awards", says Ingunn Hofseth, President and CEO of HSMAI Region Europe. Join us!
Secure your Early Bird ticket
Sign up today to secure your Early Bird Ticket. The HSMAI Sales Leader Forum will be part of the ROC and the HSMAI Europe Awards. The conference will take place during daytime and the awards will be in the evening including dinner and great possibilities for networking.
- You can sign up for the ROC including the Awards dinner here
- You can sign up for the Sales Leaders Forum including the Awards dinner here
The jury of the HSMAI Europe Awards 2019 will consist of experienced leaders from diverse parts of the hospitality, travel and tourism industry.
Entry & Judging Process
All entries for award consideration must be entered and submitted online. Entrants must submit materials related to each entry.
- The HSMAI Europe Young Hotelier of the year
- The HSMAI Europe Young Talent of the year
- The HSMAI Europe Sales Professional of the year
- The HSMAI Europe Revenue Optimization Professional of the year
- The HSMAI Europe ‘Best Technology Innovator of the year’ - Award
- The HSMAI Europe ‘Best Customer Experience of the year’- Award
- The HSMAI Europe ‘Best use of culture in a customer centric strategy’ - Award
- The HSMAI Europe ‘Best use of Brand’ - Award
Deadline to submit:
Nominations must be done as soon as possible and no later than Monday December 9th.